EPF Portal came as a blessing to all the people in the service industry as it became easy for them to track the balance in the EPF Account. In addition to this, it also became possible to transfer PF from One Account to another or Initiate partial withdrawal request without much of the hassle.
There are certain cases when one can withdraw the PF Amount before the stipulated time and some of the scenarios includes the purchase of a house, higher education or even marriage. There are many more situations when the PF can be withdrawn before time.
If you also placed a request to claim PF through the EPF portal then you must know that there is a way to track the request and here is how you can do it.
Steps to Check EPF Claim Status Online – First Method
- The first thing that you need to do is that you need to visit the EPFO Portal and the link to the website is epfindia.gov.in.
- On the website, click on Our Services and then Click on For Employee. This will redirect you to the employee’s portal of EPFO.
- Now, scroll down on the page and you will see the list of services available to the Employees. From the list, Click on Know Your Claim Status. Alternatively, you can click on the link to access the page directly.
- In the next step, simply enter the UAN Number along with the Captcha Code and click on search button.
- The status of your claim will now be displayed on the page. In case of any issues, you can also contact the EPFO and get the issue sorted.
Steps to Check EPF Claim Status Online – Second Method
- This is the second way to check the status and to begin the process, you can again navigate to the employee portal of the EPFO Portal. The link to the portal is https://epfindia.gov.in/site_en/For_Employees.php?id=sm2_index
- Once the portal is displayed, Click on Member UAN/Online Services. A new page will now be displayed and you can log in to your account using your UAN and Password from the login page.
- You dashboard would be displayed as soon as you log in. Now, from the top menu bar, click on Online Services and then Click on Track Claim Status from the drop-down menu.
- The list of all the transfer or online claims will be displayed in the list
This was the way to check the EPF Claim Status through online medium and you only need your UAN Number to use this service. This feature of EPFO Portal can prove to really hand when you are waiting for the claims to be processed.