Last updated on March 2nd, 2018 at 07:18 pm
Toll-Free Number for UAN Helpdesk
If in case, you are not satisfied with the helpdesk resolution then you can also contact the UAN Helpdesk through the offline medium. The details of the contact number and the email address are listed on the website but to make it easy for you, here are the details of the UAN Helpdesk Toll-Free Number. It should be noted that the working hours for the toll-free number is 9:15 AM to 5:45 PM and you must call the helpdesk at this time only.
Toll-Free Number – 1800 118 005 (9:15AM to 5:45PM)
Email Address – email@example.com
EPFO Head Office Address: Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14, Bhikajji Cama Place, New Delhi – 110066.
UAN Help Desk Portal, Toll Free Number, Login Status, Registration Process
Now you must be knowing what UAN is all about. If in case you are not aware of UAN then it must be noted that UAN is basically the Universal Account Number. This is a unique number allotted to every private sector employee by the Employee Provident Funds Organization. This number helps all the employees in keeping the track of their PF. With this number, it is possible to download the PF passbook, change contact details on PF account, PF Transfer and there is a lot another request which can be made with help of UAN portal.
There are cases when some of the people may face trouble with a request and in such a case, it is best to contact the UAN Help Desk as they can help you in resolving any query or any issue related to the UAN. Here are all the details about UAN Helpdesk.
Problems Acknowledged by Online Helpdesk
The helpdesk can help you in
- Finding the UAN Number
- Retrieve the password when mobile number is changed
- Incorrect details such as name, father’s name, date of birth.
- Issues with PF Passbook
- Not receiving the messages
- Checking the Claim Status
- Queries Regarding Form 11
- KYC Queries.
Submitting the Request through Online Medium
To submit the request through the Online Medium, follow the steps mentioned below
- To access the helpdesk, you can click here and once the page is displayed, go to the bottom of the page and click on UAN Helpdesk.
- This will help you in accessing the helpdesk portal.
- Choose a problem from the drop-down menu that you would like to acknowledge. You can then navigate to the corresponding link and get the help with the procedure from these helpdesk links.
- You can also submit the request and upload the required document. The request will be completed post verification.
The easiest way to seek help is through an Online medium as it is less time consuming and it is also a hassle-free process.
Submitting the Request through Offline Medium
If in case you are not comfortable in submitting the request related to PF through an online medium then you can submit the request through the offline medium and here is the process.
- To submit any such request, you would have to contact the concerned person in the HR team of your organization and they can redirect your request to the EPF Office.
- They might ask you to submit an application or a form for the request. Once the request is submitted to the HR, the HR will then redirect your application to the EPFO Office.
- The application will then be completed but it can take up to 15 to 20 working days for the request to be completed.
- It should be noted that the request is subjected to the verification and approval.
These were the various way to submit the request to the helpdesk and we surely prefer the online medium as it is quick and easy. If in case you are not very happy with the online procedure, then you can call the helpdesk at the toll-free number. It is also possible to escalate the issue with help of the email or the toll-free number. The escalation will help you in a quick resolution of the problem without having to visit the EPFO.